New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
The odds are as good as prick Andy winning re-election. MINUTE TO NONE.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Well due to the lack of bodily injury I doubt he will learn anything from it.
I wish those stupid yellow signs that tell people to watch for motorcycles could depict idiots on bikes grossly speeding,doing wheelies and riding like *******s.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
what are the odds .....

Not only would I be pissed the dude smashed the back of my car, but he gotta dent the roof too??! That vid is crazy man..

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
That's some serious ninja **** right there. The League of Shadows has come to America, I never imagined them riding crotch rockets though.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
The odds are against it for sure- when I bought one from a buddy when I was 20 or 21 the very first thing he drilled into my head before handing me the keys was that every time I started her up to warm up the engine that I should spend those minutes planning what I will do if/when I HAVE to lay it down TODAY... because one day or another that day would be this "today"

Driving home from work last night on a relatively empty stretch (Meadowbrook pkwy, south of Merrick rd for those who know the area) when the handful of cars in front of me all stopped, blocking all 3 lanes. Turns out a guy flipped his bike. One of the other drivers had him, unmoving, by the median and his bike was in a heap way further down the road. Not fun even to see

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Its not if you'll go down, its when. If its too hot for gear its too hot to ride.

Been down countless times on the track and in the dirt... 3 times on the street. Have a nice scar from pavement that burned through my leather. Lucky I wasn't seriously hurt. Haven't been on a bike that doesnt have pedals for a while but I will again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts