New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First question I am posting here.

I am looking to purchase a tactical shotgun and have narrowed it down to the rem 870 tac or the benelli nova tac.

I am leaning towards the rem but the gun has a 7 rd total capacity whereas the benelli has a 5. The rem has a two shot extension added at the factory and the benelli can be fitted with a two round mag extension.

NYC law was/says rifles with more than 5 rds in a magazine will not be registered. nothing mentioned about shotguns. aside from that whats the differnce if i add 2 rds to the benelli... or buy the 7 rd remington???

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
First question I am posting here.

I am looking to purchase a tactical shotgun and have narrowed it down to the rem 870 tac or the benelli nova tac.

I am leaning towards the rem but the gun has a 7 rd total capacity whereas the benelli has a 5. The rem has a two shot extension added at the factory and the benelli can be fitted with a two round mag extension.

NYC law was/says rifles with more than 5 rds in a magazine will not be registered. nothing mentioned about shotguns. aside from that whats the differnce if i add 2 rds to the benelli... or buy the 7 rd remington???
It is the same for shotguns.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts