New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought 2 pistols and picked them up from my dealer with the amendment coupons. I have 3 pistols but only 1 is listed on my permit. I have one of the new plastic permits. How do i get them printed on the back?

Right on the back of the permit is says "the licensee is authorized to possess and carry the following pistols" but only 1 of my 3 are there. What do I do?

· Registered
3,441 Posts
I was told to add them myself, so I just have a list on file in my computer and when I add on I print out the new list and tape it to the back of the permit. With all the BS they go through to get it added you think they would want to issue you a new card everytime you amend the permit.

· Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was told to add them myself, so I just have a list on file in my computer and when I add on I print out the new list and tape it to the back of the permit. With all the BS they go through to get it added you think they would want to issue you a new card everytime you amend the permit.
Yea thats what I was wondering. All the BS and then i gotta pay them even per gun I add and wait 15 days for the coupons and no updated permit. Just seems 1/2 ass to me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.