New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was done for the year until I bumped into this sale. I already have 2 PSA uppers and was planning a 6.8 build for next year, but I could not resist a SS 18" 6.8 upper for $280. I ordered it a couple of days ago telling myself that "I'll just put it in the safe and build it out next year". Not a chance, I am too weak. I already ordered the parts to get the lower going (already have some stripped lowers). I think I am sick.

· Registered
2,534 Posts
The box o' lowers is what had me twitching but I don't have the dosh and I imagine the day of the $50 lower is long gone.
With thier sale price + local transfer fee, it worked out to a reasonably pallatable sub~$100 per.

· I proposed in my NYFirearms.com t-shirt
1,648 Posts
yeah, that sale had me testing my self control as well!! I only just finished building my last PSA upper lol

· Premium Member
4,405 Posts
i ordered 2 different midlengths to build up along with a 6.8. Need some variety. They arent for myself however....
And yes, the PSA sales will make anyone broke. Great company

btw- its like 2 weeks for them to assemble an upper order. I got my box of parts in,...minus my uppers. disappointing! haha

· Registered
2 Posts
Three straight weeks (soon to be four) I've spent a major percentage of my paycheck at palmetto state. When will it ever stop? When I have 8 - 10 different configs and calibers? I've even started working overtime! Damn this is a problem, isn't it?

· Banned
1,269 Posts
Arent they out of 6.8 Bolt Groups?Great prices but got to look elsewhere for that part.I like when they have Free shipping and then usually get some ammo off them,my Ar rifle shopping is done for a while (I hope) but another 6.8 upper is tempting...

· Registered
2,116 Posts
Yea they have made me broke this summer also. I have ordered 3 complete uppers...not madness ones though as i wanted the logo'd upper and better logo'd bolt etc and the FN hammer forged barrels. I've also made a few ammo purchases and small parts. They are killing me but thank god for incentive and overtime!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.