New York Firearms Forum banner

PSA AR-15 with Aimpoint for $999

2K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  gh0st 
#1 ·
Looks like a good deal. I just sent money to MTM to have one built. I might have just bought this one from them instead if the deal was around at the time

PSA 16'' Hammer Forged M4A1 Patrol Rifle Package - Rifles - Firearms

Barrel length 16"
Hammer Forged Barrel
Machine Gun Steel
5.56 Nato Chamber
1 in 7" twist
Double-thick Chrome-lined bore and chamber
High pressure tested
Magnetic particle inspected
M4A1 profile
M4 feedramps
Forged upper
T-marks
Full auto bolt carrier
Carpenter 158 Bolt
Magnetic particle inspected bolt
Single Stage Combat Trigger
6-position Mil-spec diameter buffer tube
Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic
Magpul MBUS

See less See more
#3 ·
That seems like a pretty good deal. Definitely seems worth sending it to Allstar (or your friendly local gunsmith) and having them pin it / brake it. Unless you chose the PSA A2 stock you'd need the stock pinned as well. And the lug removed. Still, the PRO alone is worth $400.

#7 ·
You made a good choice sending to MTM...They will take good care of you. I have hace the compliance work on 4 Ar's done there and 2 more being shipped there as we speak. Also had an AK converted there and everything is TOP NOTCH!!!!

BTW the PSA hammer forged offerings are top notch rifles. You wont find a better deal anywhere else on the same quality parts.

#10 ·
Hopefully we begin to see prices dropping across the board.

The market is so flooded it is ridiculous, after 2008 companies went into high production in anticipation of this year, too bad every single person owns an AR now, the last month or so everyone seems to be back in stock of everything.

#19 ·
Black Friday isn't till next month. I think the links are to last year's sale.

Palmetto will probably run something this year, but what it is they aren't saying yet.

If you want to get in on whatever it is, save your pennies and expect a long delivery time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.