New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Saw an add in the NY Outdoors news paper dated Dec 27th. It was for a protest against the SAFE act this Saterday at noon for every gun owner to shoot one shot in a safe and legal manner.

I only found out about it looking at the NY Outdoors paper at a friends house. It probably won't show up on the evening news or the local news paper. Don't know why, it should but this kind of stuff never does.
Didn't see it here so I thought I'd pass it on. One shot, at noon, this Sunday

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Funny .... that's exactly when the shoots are going on at the club. I'll have the guys stop and we'll all lineup outside and fire our ultra quiet single shot .22's at once!! Ain't noone gonna hear it though. ;)

I still think this would be better to have it called "The Biden Shot". We all shoot straight up in the air .... two shots .... and then run for cover!! Wouldn't it be funny if a drone dropped out of the sky?? Hahaha

·
Registered
877 Posts
Funny .... that's exactly when the shoots are going on at the club. I'll have the guys stop and we'll all lineup outside and fire our ultra quiet single shot .22's at once!! Ain't noone gonna hear it though. ;)

I still think this would be better to have it called "The Biden Shot". We all shoot straight up in the air .... two shots .... and then run for cover!! Wouldn't it be funny if a drone dropped out of the sky?? Hahaha
LOL! I dont think ide be all that shocked by that happening.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts