New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before VRI Tactical came on as a NYF vendor, I picked up a Fenix PD30 online. It has been my go-to flashlight for several years now. It's one of those things that I feel naked without.

A few weeks ago, the light just died on me. Knowing that Brian is a Fenix dealer, I approached him to see if he could help me out. At first, I felt a little awkward about approaching him, because I knew i didn't purchase the light from him and i didn't want to turn someone else's problem into his problem. I explained to Brian that I knew I hadn't purchased the light from him, but I needed to go through a Fenix dealer to send it back for repair. I also explained to Brian that I knew the light was out of warranty and I would gladly pay the full price for repairing or replacing the light.

A couple weeks later, I received a note from Brian, indicating that the tail switch was faulty and he had obtained a replacement switch for me and no cost. I now have my light back and it's working as well as it ever has.

Not only does it say a lot for Fenix, but it also says a lot for Brian. Customer service is obviously one of his top priorities.

Thanks again Brian!

· Registered
4,733 Posts
Great customer service and a real cool guy!

· I kill deer... and I like it
1,336 Posts
Bought my Apex DCAEK and RAM from him on my way through Buffalo for work. Nice guy and I would gladly buy from him again.

Which makes me think - If anyone in the Rochester area ever needs anything from Brian let me know because I travel pretty close to his shop every month for work. I'd be glad to pick up and drop off within reason.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.