New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in St.Law co and in 07 I got a dui and my unrestricted permit that was issued in 99 as unrestricted was suspended for 6mo.
When I went to pick it up it had restrictions for outdoor sports, I asked them why and they told me all new permits were issued with restrictions and if I wanted mine back the way it was issued I would have to write the judge. The judge's reply to my letter was that I needed to write another letter giving proper cause. My idea of proper cause is having it with ya if you need it but I don't think that would fly with him. Any idea's out there that might work with giving the judge proper cause would be appreaciated.

· Registered
3,453 Posts
2 beers to hit .08? Do you weigh 90 pounds?
Weight doesn't matter when figuring BAC. Everyone has the same amount of blood, 6 ft 300 lbs and 5 ft 100 lbs. the body oxidizes approximately 1 drink an hour. Each drink, (12oz beer, 5 oz wine, 1 ozliquor) increases your BAC roughly .02. So three drinks in one hour = .06 but your body oxidized one of those drinks, so it should be around .04 in that scenario. Again, height, weight, nationality, tolerance, has nothing to do with it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.