New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Professor: gun owners not a 'protected group,' says people should flee from open carry activists

Now I have some issues with the tactics of open carry activists (not with open carrying itself) but this guy is just a giant loon. Does anyone even understand what this means:

Gun owners are not a protected group," Weinstein said in a video. "The right to carry weapons may be, depending on where you are; the right to bear arms certainly is, but of course the right to bear arms doesn't mean the right to bear every arm, it doesn't mean the right to bear all the arms. It only means the rights to bear arms."

--And this guy is a PhD. Jesus Christ. No wonder this country is in the ****ter.

·
Registered
891 Posts
While you were wasting time being a producer, this guy was pondering the mysteries of existence - Has my grant check cleared yet? Where is my next grant coming from? Will that cute undergrad sleep with me?
That means that whatever he thinks is automatically better than whatever you think. Because you are stupid. If you were not stupid, you would think like he does.

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense!!!

(I took his class)

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
well, thanks for Your ..Opinion Jack ...

Jack Russell Weinstein, who is also the director of the Institute for Philosophy in Public Life

and ..
who cares ...??
and just where does this crap make news ..??
now, if buddy Jack Russell had some creds as a constitutional scholar, or something ..
I woulda actually read his left wing agenda bullchidt

·
Registered
854 Posts
--And this guy is a PhD. Jesus Christ. No wonder this country is in the ****ter.
A.S. = All Sh*t

B.S. = Bullsh*t

M.S. = More sh*t

and

PhD. = Piled higher and Deeper

IMO

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
At 4:06 in the video, he makes the statement that if you look at the history of guns in america over the last 15-20 years, gun rights have expanded, not contracted.
A history professor he is not.
Also, who really gives a sheet if people don't know your intentions when you open carry at a restaurant? Do you know the intentions of the person cooking or serving your food at the restaurant? Are they really there to poison you or piss on your meal?
Do you know the intentions of the people around you in traffic driving their 5500 pound sport assault vehicles?
Do you know if your mailman or your ups guy has decided to leave a bomb at your door?
People still DON'T have the right to not be afraid. Sorry, I keep checking and there's just nothing in the BOR about it.
And his intractable problem that requires a "rational" response? Not seeing the problem there professor.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A.S. = All Sh*t

B.S. = Bullsh*t

M.S. = More sh*t

and

PhD. = Piled higher and Deeper

IMO
Tell me about it. And I'm a guy who has my master's. Honest to God...sometimes I think I got stupider the more schooling I received.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I will bet his relatives that survived Aushwitz are spinning in their graves over his " Loony " comment . His idea of jumping and running from a restaurant that seats open carriers , then refusing to pay for his meal will only lead to his barment from any and all restaurants that he does this to . Plus it's considered theft so after a few sessions of this I'm sure the judge will look kindly upon his phobia of open carriers that are legal in most places ! Yep we have a real loon here ! Ps this guy might want to explain his phobia to the Jews for the preservation of firearms !

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense!!!

(I took his class)
Huh?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts