New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Click here: NY SAFE ACT part 2
These are all real and previously drafted bills sitting in Albany.
All they need is a Democrat Senate and Andrew Cuomo and they become law.
Feeling infringed yet?
Font Magenta Logo Brand Electric blue

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Coded ammunition?

All bullets must have a unique identifier...

WTF batman! This is logistically improbable.

All uncoded bullets must be disposed of by 2015.

That big stash of bullets you've been hoarding gets thrown in the trash, shot or disassembled.

FML, that would be enough for me to revolt.

"A8108 Camara Same as S4107 Adams - Requires every manufacturer to code any ammunition for handguns and assault weapons sold or manufactured after January 1, 2014. "Coded ammunition" means a bullet carrying a unique identifier that has been applied by etching onto the base of the bullet projectile. Directs the State Police to create a database on all sales, loans, and transfers of ammunition within the state. Requires vendors to provide detailed information on ammunition purchasers to the database and charge the purchaser an additional $.005 per bullet or round to be deposited into a new Database Fund. Requires all non-coded ammunition be disposed of by January 1, 2015 or subject sellers or owners of uncoded ammunition to a class A misdemeanor. Provides a three-year exemption for persons with valid hunting license. Willfully failing to comply would subject manufacturers and vendors to fines. Bill was first introduced in 2008."

·
Registered
154 Posts
I will have to seriously accelerate my timetable of leaving this Naziesque state, if these come to fruition.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Anything requiring child proof, locks, or safe violates heller.
Requirement for insurance violates the constitution as an undue burden.

.. you know what.. **** all that ****. They're all bull****, **** this state, **** this government.. **** these commies. They want a war.. that's all they want..

Arrogant, warmongering, violent, aggressive, narcissistic, manipulating, Goebbels cock-sucking, obama fellating, anal sludging, pieces of commie slime..

YOU CAN'T HAVE OUR GEAR.. **** YOU.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I got an idea! How about going after the inner city gangs.
Instead of us the law abiding gun owners.

I mean this is supposed to be about public safety. Isn't it?

/ sarcasm off

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
anything requiring child proof, locks, or safe violates heller.
Requirement for insurance violates the constitution as an undue burden.

.. You know what.. **** all that ****. They're all bull****, **** this state, **** this government.. **** these commies. They want a war.. That's all they want..

Arrogant, warmongering, violent, aggressive, narcissistic, manipulating, goebbels cock-sucking, obama fellating, anal sludging, pieces of commie slime..

You can't have our gear.. **** you.
molon labe !!!

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
This would go the way of the 7 round magazine. Such ammo does not exist, therefore you can not mandate it.

The other interesting part is, how do you prove that ammo is not compliant? Pull every bullet? Gee Officer I bought this barrel of ammo with assurances that it is compliant. How am I supposed to know that it is not.

Just total Democrap nonsense.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Safe 2 along with safe 1 seems like a round about way to try to ban all guns in NY. I doubt that any occasional recreational shooter will jump through these hoops to buy ammo or keep a gun in the house. This is the most unconstitutional infringement on the 2A I have ever seen in my lifetime. I hope this gets around, especially to the fudds before November and people wake up and vote. The courts better get in gear and make a decision soon. I got 10 years to go to retire and PA here I come. I will paint a huge middle finger and FUNY on the back of the truck I drive away in.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Safe 2 along with safe 1 seems like a round about way to try to ban all guns in NY. I doubt that any occasional recreational shooter will jump through these hoops to buy ammo or keep a gun in the house. This is the most unconstitutional infringement on the 2A I have ever seen in my lifetime. I hope this gets around, especially to the fudds before November and people wake up and vote. The courts better get in gear and make a decision soon. I got 10 years to go to retire and PA here I come. I will paint a huge middle finger and FUNY on the back of the truck I drive away in.
There is no "seems like" at all.. IT IS a round about way to say "We didn't ban guns, but we're making exceptionally hard to get them, keep them and use them". Undue burden.. **** them, up the ass till it bleeds and the sphincter falls out..

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Attention all FUDDS, please report to the gas chamber.

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
If they want all my bad ammo I will gladly give it to them. Enough said.

And please leave out the references to gas chambers, ESPECIALLY on Rusha Homa.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There is no "seems like" at all.. IT IS a round about way to say "We didn't ban guns, but we're making exceptionally hard to get them, keep them and use them". .
EXACTLY! This way they can say I'm not anti 2A. or I am pro hunters. Just go to a gunsmith and make your gun childproof or buy a new gun but you have to wait 10 days and you can only buy one gun per month, that is already child proof and micro stamped. Then purchase a gun safe to keep it in at all times and call your insurance man. Never mind the extra cost that the dealers had to pass on because of their extra onerous regulations and insurance. They are gouging you. What is that you say? You don't have an extra 3 or 4 thousand dollars to comply with all the new gun regulations. Well then I guess you have to turn them in,,,,,,but when the day comes and you have the extra money you will then see that I am all for the Second Amendment. Oh forgot to mention that that shotgun over there is over .50 Caliber, Sorry but you can't that that either.

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
No lead furnaces, bullet molds or lead fishing sinkers will be legal to be sold in NY.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
All uncoded bullets must be disposed of by 2015.
I don't see that as a problem.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Instead of having a rally... how about an ARMED PROTEST?
If these "reforms" come to pass, it may be time for that.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts