New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Pretty cool article, I was looking for the # of Counties and he maps it out, hopefully he will follow up with more being passed against the Un-Safe Act.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
My question is with all the uproar by the counties where were our representatives who voted for this misguided legislation? Seems to me they're trying to cover their asses now that it is law and they see the dissatisfaction of their constituents f them. They all need to go (with the exception of possibly a few).

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
this is really good news. At least we know some politicians recognize the injustice of the Safe Act.

Hopefully this will motivate more counties to join.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Greene county is getting ready to take a vote.I have been pestering the county legislature. Go on your counties web site and there should be a link and let them know. Remind them you vote!

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
I love it! We might beat this thing yet. Keep up the pressure. I know of no gun law in the history of the country being opposed like this by sub governments within a state. Does anyone else? This is another thing to build on! We are making progress getting even officials within the government to see how bad the SAFE Act is.

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
My question is with all the uproar by the counties where were our representatives who voted for this misguided legislation? Seems to me they're trying to cover their asses now that it is law and they see the dissatisfaction of their constituents f them. They all need to go (with the exception of possibly a few).
I agree with you 200% when it comes time for the election start back up that all of those that voted for the bill to pass they should be voted out and all those that oppose the bill should continue to stay in Office as it is them that helped in are fighting for our 2nd amendment and rights to bare arms..

Well if they think there covering there buts to save faith they better think twice and they will have another thing coming as we the people will never forget what they did to us here in New York,so I say this if they think we will turn our backs and forget they are solely wrong and they will pay for what they did to all of us law abiding citizens..

We our the people and we all stand as one and we will fight..

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
What we need to do is put up a sticky of all who voted in favor of the SAFE Act that need to be targeted for an anti-campaign during the next election. We then need to effectively attack these representatives with every tool available, the Internet, protests outside their offices that people can take turns manning with picket signs, overwhelming their Facebook pages, email and letter writing campaigns, radio and television call ins and just keeping everyone riled and ready for action against these soon to be unseated representatives.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I just sent another e-mail to my district legislator and the chairman of the Oneida County legislators urging them to join the growing opposition and included a link to this article. If you haven't yet, I urge you to do the same! Voices need to be heard loud and often!

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
There are no principals and personal convictions these days. All they care is too look good on TV, facebook and the polls.
But in this case I think Cuomo, Skelos and the rest of the gang have most part of the blame. It is not only what they did but
how they did it. Fvck them now. They are going to get the fight of their lifetime and possibly will cost them their political careers.
Cuomo will never be president. I talk from people from others states every day and what he did and how he did it didn't sit well
with anyone even many democrats. He also screwed some of the Whitehouse plans as he closed shot the doors for any reasonable dialog on any measures, even some reasonable ones.

Fvck Cuomo.

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
Love to see Onondaga do this, but I doubt it. I will write them and propose they do the same.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts