New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the cut of this guy's jib, as he does not mince words.

Watch the whole thing, and listen very carefully my friends:

I hope the Marines he mentions, and the other current and former servicemen and law officers in Oath Keepers, are watching his back closely, because it is a certainty that .gov hates him and is conspiring as we speak to destroy this man and the movement he represents.

This is a bold, blunt, and boisterous speech that not only takes .gov to task for its Tyrannical behavior, but directly threatens principled and patriotic retaliation against it. I agree with him completely.

III% for the win.

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
JS, right on point. Thanks for sharing.

This man does have a target on his back; good thing though, he has many who has his back.

He brings up some very good points, I think one of the biggest ideas to take away from this is a simple one. Not all who believe in the Constitution, all who believe in freedoms are a bunch of right winged wacko's. Standing side by side are all walks of life. Military, former Military, LEO and everyday citizens.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Hitting Facebook with this one, especially for the pokes at FUAC ;)

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
I'll be the first to admit I treat NYF as my Jerry Springer show but God damn it that brought a tear to my eye. I'm not military or LE but I'll be damned before I stand by and let these mfrs destroy the greatest country in the world. God bless America. And God Bless the Corp. Don't have the training and may be over my head, but I'll do what's right when it's gone too far. My boy has his whole life a head of him and that is all that matters to me.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Awesome video. I will be checking out more of Stewart Rhodes on you tube. Thanks for the info.

About the oath of office.
A few weeks ago I was going to post a video of Cuomo taking the oath. And leave a snarky comment.
But it was so hard to watch I couldn't / wouldn't watch it in its entirety.
It was so disgusting to watch I decided it was a bad idea to post it here.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Wow. I didn't know about the potential military action.. Man, if they did that, it would have been war for sure.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
We need more guys like him without any question. I have no doubt that there are many people in this state, and this nation that will do whats right if their hands are forced. Bundy ranch was but a hair's breadth away from igniting the fire, and the gov knew it.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
This video has been shared on my Facebook. Celt you are correct i watched the bundy ranch ordeal every day while keeping my tools oiled and powder dry. I thought for sure it wasn't gonna end well. The govs snipers didnt like being view with a scope wnd a 308 round as a welcoming present one bit. Men in fear of the government is tyranny, but a government in fear of the people is in fact liberty

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I think one of the biggest ideas to take away from this is a simple one. Not all who believe in the Constitution, all who believe in freedoms are a bunch of right winged wacko's. Standing side by side are all walks of life. Military, former Military, LEO and everyday citizens.
The most remarkable thing to me about his speech is that he is explicitly stating, making no bones about it, that Oath Keepers will return fire if .Gov decides to deploy personnel against the People and their Rights.

He is outright threatening to answer violence by the Government with violence of their own. He's got a lot of conviction, and brass balls to boot.

I'm surprised that the Feds haven't stomped all over him by this point. Then again, maybe the Feds felt a tremor in the force, and understand that the simmering pot is not far from the boiling point, opting instead to bide their time until they can squash Rhodes and the Oath Keepers when they think they can get away with it.

A pull quote with regards to his position on UnSafe and the Tyranny in NY:

"And its the same deal up in NY with the Safe Act, same message there to the police of NY; its like look guys, its not the responsibility of the People to bend the knee and submit to an un-Constitutional edict from, from Governor Cuomo and the legislature. You can't tell them, all of these Oath sworn veterans, many of whom left brothers on the battlefield, you cannot tell them that in order to avoid violence here at home, you must submit, bend the knee... to the King. Bend your knee, and your children's knee too... its not their responsibility... to avoid violence, to avoid sheep dog on sheep dog in NY. The responsibility is on the police, sheriffs, and deputies of NY, to do what's right, and refuse to obey those unlawful orders. That is the responsibility, that's the check, that's the safety valve. Its not in submission, its in devotion and duty of you, the men who are going to be called to act against us, to do what's right and refuse. As long as you refuse, they can't do it with outcha, you know that."
Its NOT the responsibility of the People to bend the knee and submit to an un-Constitutional edict from Cuomo and the legislature! Its not THIER responsibility to avoid violence...

Let that burn in real good.

As John Locke stated:

"The reason why men enter into society, is the preservation of their property; and the end why they chuse and authorize a legislative, is, that there may be laws made, and rules set, as guards and fences to the properties of all the members of the society, to limit the power, and moderate the dominion, of every part and member of the society: for since it can never be supposed to be the will of the society, that the legislative should have a power to destroy that which every one designs to secure, by entering into society, and for which the people submitted themselves to legislators of their own making; whenever the legislators endeavour to take away, and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people, who are thereupon absolved from any farther obedience, and are left to the common refuge, which God hath provided for all men, against force and violence." -- John Locke, Second Treatise on Government, Chapter XIX, Of the Dissolution of Government, Sec. 222, 1690.
The Government makes war upon its own People, at its own risk.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
You can read it from us every day bro

Just sayin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts