New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fox spin or embarrassing admission by Wasserman Schultz?

DNC chair makes painful admission about Obama's work ethic | Fox News

Debbie Wasserman Schultz said:
"I'm going to go to the House floor and actually debate why we shouldn't be voting for the first time in American history to sue the president of the United States for doing his job, and doing his job actually less often and at a rate that is lower than any other president since Grover Cleveland," said Wasserman Schultz, while fingering Republicans who she claims "refuse to do anything."
I can't really tell if Obama is truly a slacker or not. The country seems to be going to crap at a fairly rapid pace and I fear that's what he wants. Since I don't think he wants good things for the US, maybe I wish he was more of a slacker?

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Just based on his golf habits alone one could justifiably call him a slacker. You will rarely see the mainstream press criticize him for this even though he has played more rounds than Bush did in 8 years. From other reports I have read he does indeed seem to have checked out. I am not sure he wants the country to go to crap but could be persuaded otherwise. My sense is that he really would rather be a king and make declarations that his subjects need to comply with instead of actually working to persuade others in a democratic republic. Engaging the legislature to pass laws requires a dialogue where he has to listen to other points of view. I don't get the sense he wants to do that at all. He is a smug, over educated ivy league liberal who "knows" what is best for everyone - there is no need for any debate.

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He is a smug, over educated ivy league liberal who "knows" what is best for everyone - there is no need for any debate.
He definitely thinks he knows what's best for everyone, but I'm not so sure he's actually "over educated". I question how educated he actually is. There aren't a lot of people who can corroborate his resume.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
I would rather see him on the golf course than working. So far, everything he has done and is doing leads to the destruction of this once great land. Big government, over regulated, pay your tax (on EVERYTHING), go home, shut up, and watch tv nightmare!
Robin

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
keep golfing and vacationing osama obama!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
He is such a stinking, rotten turd......if you threw him into the ocean, the sharks wouldn't eat him.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Osama will leave quite the legacy - he will take a lot of heat off Jimmy Carter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts