New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
I'm more worried about people flushing it or throwing it out because prescription meds have shown up in drinking water supplies.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
It's called symbolism over substance! It makes the do-gooder libs feel better. They know it does nothing but the sheep eat this stuff up. look at the safe act, they know deep down it won't do a damn thing to prevent crime about they feel better.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
It's called symbolism over substance! It makes the do-gooder libs feel better. They know it does nothing but the sheep eat this stuff up. look at the safe act, they know deep down it won't do a damn thing to prevent crime about they feel better.
Rome fell when the politicians figured out they could bribe the people with their own money.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Aw hell no. That Percocet that I have hanging around is what helps me recover from a two-day shotgun class!

·
Registered
764 Posts
The junkies will be selling grandmas heart medication and hawking the gift cards for a rock or two. Sounds like an awesome idea...

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
My local FD hosts a prescription drug drop off/disposal every once in awhile, which is totally fine.

The problem with prescription drug buybacks, on the other hand, it that your promote some people to steal prescription drugs or take them from other family members to make some quick cash.

Buying prescription drugs from drug addicts doesn't help anything. Why can't they see that? They'll probably just use the money to buy some other type of street drug.

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
My local FD hosts a prescription drug drop off/disposal every once in awhile, which is totally fine.

The problem with prescription drug buybacks, on the other hand, it that your promote some people to steal prescription drugs or take them from other family members to make some quick cash.

Buying prescription drugs from drug addicts doesn't help anything. Why can't they see that? They'll probably just use the money to buy some other type of street drug.
The junkies will be selling grandmas heart medication and hawking the gift cards for a rock or two. Sounds like an awesome idea...
Rome fell when the politicians figured out they could bribe the people with their own money.
I'm more worried about people flushing it or throwing it out because prescription meds have shown up in drinking water supplies.
This thread is so full of win, I'm proud of you guys!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
It so they can say, you see we are buying back guns and drugs to prevent further violence. They are linking the two together for a reason!

Wouldn't it make sense to require all drug stores to accept them for no charge!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Actually, there are two frauds committed here. First the drug addicts are getting these prescription drugs with falsified doctor prescriptions with the doctors involvement. Ripping off medicaid in the process. Now the drug addict can get cash for returning it.

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
Actually, there are two frauds committed here. First the drug addicts are getting these prescription drugs with falsified doctor prescriptions with the doctors knowingly compiling. Ripping off medicaid in the process. Now the drug addict can get cash for returning it.
You forgot the third one - taxpayer money that was stolen to pay these people. The biggest fraud of them all...

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts