New York Firearms Forum banner

Prepared Secret Santa Karma

7746 Views 130 Replies 23 Participants Last post by  Darthgamer138
Beard Picture frame Art Creative arts Rectangle

This is how it works.

You post in this thread saying you are interested then PM me your address.

After a week (11/29/12) I will randomly assign addresses to people via PM so no one knows who they have.

There is a $20 spending limit to send someone something related to preparedness that can go into a Bug Out Bag.

I will also be sending a random person something on top of what they get from their secret santa.

Please post back in here when you receive your package from your secret santa and also when the lucky person gets my package.

You must have atleast 1 post prior to today which is November 22.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!
See less See more
61 - 80 of 131 Posts
Just shipped mine out today! The recipient should be receiving two packages from two different senders. I'm hoping one of them gets there before the other. I also spent too much, but I'm in the giving mood.
I also spent too much, but I'm in the giving mood.
Me too, lol, but hey, its Christmas!
This should've gone on longer!!
If you guys get a chance and want to I think it would be a great idea to post a picture of what Santa brought :).
Shipped out today, member should have tomorrow.
Sent mine out today. Merry Christmas
Just got my secret santa today.....which one of you clowns sent me their partially used hash pipe?
Just got my secret santa today.....which one of you clowns sent me their partially used hash pipe?
eBid? :p
OMG, that's just wrong (but hard not to laugh). For the record, it wasn't me, but a clue may lie in one of the posts above. I have my suspicions, lol. Hopefully you'll get something better tomorrow :)
Must of been on that other forum you belong too lol because you werent entered into this Secret Santa lol
must of been on that other forum you belong too lol because you werent entered into this secrete santa lol
lmao...
Hahahahahahahha

I wonder if mine showed up there yet.....
I'm really looking forward to my recipient getting his two packages. I think he'll find years of great use out of one of them, and only needs the other one in case of emergency.
Received mine today and I must say I am very happy. It is a "One Person; Two Day" Preparedness kit. This is an excellent starter kit for my B.O.B. that I just started to build a few weeks ago.

I won't say who sent it to me to keep the anonymity present, but I know who you are and you know who I am, so thank you very much

;)

Have a Merry Christmas everyone and don't forget to post up a picture of your goods. Here is what I received.

View attachment 13781
I now someone's was delivered the other day. :)
Well, Secret Santa arrived and I got more of the usual, but I never thought about using it in a BOB, how awesome! If only it came with a fire starter...

Hat Cap Font Headgear Red

Thanks Secret Santa! Love it!
See less See more
Well, Secret Santa arrived and I got more of the usual, but I never thought about using it in a BOB, how awesome! If only it came with a fire starter...

View attachment 13808

Thanks Secret Santa! Love it!
I'M KIDDING....

Actually delivered an awesome Compass and guide (to help me find my way, lol). It's awesome!!!! Will post a pic later this weekend.

Thanks again, I really appreciate it!
Mine is in the mail. :D
Mine showed up the other day. Never got to post. Got a Gerber Bear Grylls Scout Essentials kit. I'll try to get a picture of it tonight.
61 - 80 of 131 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.