New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So lets see those targets (those of you that bought some of the Zombie targets ;)).

Here is mine - 25m line standing fast fire (2-4 rd. taps) 60 rds. total into the target with my new toy. ;)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Nice shootin!

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
I had no idea the zombie targets existed. I have to wonder though , why are they WWII era nazi zombies ? I doubt we'll be seeing many of those around in the coming zombie apocalypse :p.

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts
No one bought Bob the Zombie??? I have him hanging in my basement after a friend and I obliterated him. I'll take pictures when I come back to town. I wave to him every time I do laundry "Hey Bob, still holier than thou I see."
She also got an Osama Bin Zombie but she took him home.

Attached is a before picture of Bob and I, friend had. She calls it "a love story, a girl and her zombie."

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
lol, I thought my range had a lot of bullet holes in the ceiling, but it's nothing compared to that one:eek:oh: Sarah, you may be the only one who actually aims then pulls the trigger.

·
Super Moderator
1,205 Posts
First Sighting

The Kill Shot

The Loadout

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
LOL... dude....nice shot but a little high......:)

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Wait till you see what we have cooked up for the Annual Halloween Shoot at the Tuesday CCW @ GCL!!!

·
Registered
4,994 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,205 Posts
What vertical grip is that? Is it comfortable? I've never seen one like that before.
I've ran a bunch of them (KAC, LaRue FUG, Tango Down, etc.) and I like this one
because it gives me a place to put the meat of my palm rather than just a stick.
Plus I can stick a loaded mag in it. :D

I'm diggin the bowie. damascus steel?
Old, beat up, and patinated. I just found it in my mothers garage 2 weeks ago. Must have been my Dad's so I took it home and cleaned all the file marks off the blade with some finishing stones and put a nice edge on it.

LOL... dude....nice shot but a little high......:)
Compensating for sight offset is a bitch on a moving target......lol.

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts
Wait till you see what we have cooked up for the Annual Halloween Shoot at the Tuesday CCW @ GCL!!!
Do people wear costumes? Can I come to that as an observer? What day?

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
I've ran a bunch of them (KAC, LaRue FUG, Tango Down, etc.) and I like this one
because it gives me a place to put the meat of my palm rather than just a stick.
Plus I can stick a loaded mag in it. :D
Evileyes -

Do you know what the make is on the grip?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
1 - 20 of 47 Posts