New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long Gun Training LLC is a new training company based in western New York please visit our web site www.longguntraining.com. We are just coming out of our start up phase please check back often on the web site for updates to our training schedule for 2013. Our class size for live fire training will be limited to 10-12 students, small class size means better training for students.

Our core beliefs are Integrity, Passion and Innovation and will strive to deliver the best training we can.

Regards,
OscarWhiskey2

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Guys, I have been shooting some small local matches and informal shooting with Curt for the past couple of years. He is the one that got me interested in precision rifle shooting, caused me to spend too much money on a rig, and has taught me a LOT about rifle marksmanship, gear choices and ballistics. Not only is it obvious that he knows what he is doing when it comes to this type of shooting but he is also great at conveying that information to his students.

Please check out his site and see him for a class. You will not be sorry.

·
Registered
188 Posts
This is exactly what I've been waiting for. It doesn't say where its located though, just western NY.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
I am excited!!!! Way to go Curt!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is exactly what I've been waiting for. It doesn't say where its located though, just western NY.
For PR 101 the class will be in the finger lakes located near Naples. On our site it states ranges are private locations. There will be other locations as we move ahead, possibly through out New York State.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Anyone going to the ballistics class on 2/23?

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Good luck Kurt!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
wish i had a rifle that shot 1 moa, so I could sign up

·
Registered
466 Posts
This is great, I think a lot of people have been waiting for something like this. I look forward to taking your classes.

Good luck to you.

George

1 - 18 of 18 Posts