New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a beta C-mag for AR15 I'm thinking about selling. Any idea on what these are bringing? It's in good shape, but doesn't have the mag pouch or loader. Just the mag and the dummy rounds.

·
Registered
913 Posts
I sold thoes. With my looking around I did $400 on a great day. No less then $300 ever. Somewhere in there is really good. Only sold mine cheap to give back.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I remember I picked mine up for a little over $200 shipped, with all the accessories, a couple years ago. That was in part due to someone not needing their mags to be pre-ban and instead wanting a clear-backed mag, and partly to get it back behind enemy lines where it's pre-'94 status'll do good. Other than that, I've seen them run from $300 on the low end for beaters all the way up to, possibly past, $800. However, that's not what I've seen them sell at, necessarily.

·
Super Moderator
1,205 Posts
$2-300 probably on the lower end since you don't have any accessories.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Shouldnt be worth any more than what a normal would cost. People get raped because it's "pre ban"

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can't even replace it for $250. The lowest price on a new postban I found that was actually in stock was $266+s/h. Oh well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts