New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
I think I may have just threw up a little in my mouth. Seriously, how can anyone whether they are anti-gun or not believe that this guy is doing a good job?

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I am excited for the elections next year. I dont think any Poll can account properly for angry gun owners who will go out to vote. Think about it, there may be more dems in NYS, but how many vote? If we bring a friend or family member to the polls who does not usually go and they vote agains Cuomo then we could have a good shot at defeating him.

·
Registered
876 Posts
The sad thing is that the people who live beyond the 5 boroughs are out voted by 5 to 1. As long as NYC is part of NY, it's a forgone conclusion.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
" The survey asked about five specific areas. Cuomo scored positively in just one category, fighting for equal rights for New Yorkers"

How do they figure that when he just trampled all over our rights, guaranteed by the US Constitution and the NYS Bill of Rights.

·
Uberbi.. nah, I can't do it.
3,501 Posts
Did Tresmonds or Shooter ever announce where their meeting was going to be held? I can't vote in NY anymore, but I can drag at least four other people out who can. Very interested in finding out what they have up their sleeve!

And WHY DON'T THE REPUBLICANS (or any other party) HAVE A VIABLE CANDIDATE YET? It's been said before, but I'll say it again. It's like they don't even want to win.

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
It is still a year away.
After Desert Storm Bush I was at an all time high.
You saw what happened to him.
Polls a year in advance are BS.

·
Registered
840 Posts
If there are no exciting races -- and few are excited about Andy -- turnout will prevail.

Vote early -- vote often.

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
If there are no exciting races -- and few are excited about Andy -- turnout will prevail.

Vote early -- vote often.
As I stated before, it is the perfect storm to get rid of him.

It is not a Presidential election year.
It is not a Mayoral election year.
There is no minority candidate running for anything important.
NYC Congressional and Albany Legislative races are 90%+ uncontested.

When I say "Albany Legislative races" I mean the election of State Legislators from NYC districts.

There is NOTHING to bring NYC voters out to the polls. It is a golden opportunity.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Did Tresmonds or Shooter ever announce where their meeting was going to be held? I can't vote in NY anymore, but I can drag at least four other people out who can. Very interested in finding out what they have up their sleeve!

And WHY DON'T THE REPUBLICANS (or any other party) HAVE A VIABLE CANDIDATE YET? It's been said before, but I'll say it again. It's like they don't even want to win.
I told ya!!! I WANNA RUN AGAINST THIS DICTATOR!! I now have .... uhhhh ..... hold on .....6...7....8..... $.89 for my campaign. Almost there!! I'm serious ... I want to run against this moron!! I want to debate with him!! I've been practicing the chosen language of politicians too!!!

OH SWILLIAMSNY ... this language works well to call in deer too!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Notice the number of people polled wasn't noted, neither was any information on the areas of the state covered with it. Seems to me that poll could be off quite a bit.

Cuomo has managed to piss off a lot of people besides gun owners.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
There was a very good post earlier this year that analyzed the last election. If I recall correctly, Cuomo only won by about a 250,000 vote margin in the actual election. There is a good chance that we will increase the anti-Cuomo vote by more than that.

So now it's approaching hunting season. Please alert you local gun shops and ranges to have voter registration forms and absantee ballots available at the counter. I started a thread on this a while ago that lists the NYS online voter registration site. Forms can be downloaded from there. With a laptop, your LGS could actually register people in less time than it will take to run a background check. All we need is an additional 250,000 +1.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
It is possible but I'm truly concerned about the fact that there are still gun owners who have no clue about the SAFE Act or think it's ok because they've been a hunter all their life and never needed a machine gun. We have to be educating everybody we know about this damn lawn and about Cuomo.

·
Registered
6,384 Posts
I've said it before and will say it again(you can check my posts), Mario's child will win, UNLESS there is a viable candidate running opposite him. Carl Palladino, or someone like him, ain't it

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
I've said it before and will say it again(you can check my posts), Mario's child will win, UNLESS there is a viable candidate running opposite him. Carl Palladino, or someone like him, ain't it
He would barely win if he ran now, wait until ammo part of unSAFE act goes into effect in Jan and then there's registration in April. Every month is getting harder for Cuomo, not easier.

·
Registered
637 Posts
1 - 20 of 47 Posts