New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
I just hit the poll but the 3rd question is a BS question meant to swing the votes from NO he shouldn't be there. Either way majority says no he shouldn't be there or focus in NY but he focus in NY is a BS question. No kidding focus on NY that's wht we are saying no besides the fact that he should all together keep his nose out of it. Wtf does he k kw about calming conflicts? He caused a huge one here by pissing on the constitution and is under investigation for criminal acts. Yup, he'll solve decades of fighting and bad blood. Insane.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Anywhere out of NY permanently is fine.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Totally agree with you Buell, however we need to hit the negative aspect of going to Israel either way, either answer.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Under investigation and he's allowed to leave the Country?
Funny....if I were under investigation, I'd be told to "stick around in case we need to question you".

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
Should Gov. Cuomo be going to Israel?

I think we'd all be a a lot happier if went to hell

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Its all about getting the support from the jewish voters.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Under investigation and he's allowed to leave the Country?
Funny....if I were under investigation, I'd be told to "stick around in case we need to question you".
Exactly what I said in another thread.... Must be nice to be part of the privileged class.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
hopefully preet subpoenas him and he is over there and he comes back in handcuffs !!

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Perhaps his plane will fly low and slow over the Russian-Ukranian border.

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
Hes going to use Gaza and the Palestinians as a model for upstate NY. SO far he banned guns next he should work on a wall surrounding NYC

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
YEs he should go, soo many bad for him, great for America, things can happen there.

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
Boy, it would really suck if their driver accidentally took them to an ISIS camp when they got off the plane

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
He can make Israel safer. He did such a good job in New York. Israel SAFE ACT!

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Perhaps his plane will fly low and slow over the Russian-Ukranian border.
I'm hoping Hillary Clinton is doing a gig as an air traffic controller to pad her resume.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts