New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
And that's among DEMOCRATS AND DEMOCRATIC-LEANING ADULTS! Add in people who actually think their way through life and I'm sure that stat is much lower.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Did you see who they were touting as Republican "leaders"? Progressive RINOs Everyone. Christie leads? Surely they jest!

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Did you see who they were touting as Republican "leaders"? Progressive RINOs Everyone. Christie leads? Surely they jest!
If they think that list of losers is going to bring Republicans back to the polls than I'd like a hit of what they're smoking. They just never seem to learn, we want a conservative nationalist, someone who puts people and country first above all other concerns. No more RINO's, neo-cons, gun grabbers, immigration enthusiasts or warmongers.

If they're running any of that crew they should just concede now, I'd just as soon have the HildaBeast. What's the difference.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
One thing is certain, the next president will be even worse on gun rights. The Republican Party has imploded. That RINO crap has split the party into pieces. This idea that if someone doesn't agree with you completely, they are not on your side is not helping.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
One thing is certain, the next president will be even worse on gun rights. The Republican Party has imploded. That RINO crap has split the party into pieces. This idea that if someone doesn't agree with you completely, they are not on your side is not helping.
We only avoided a vote on a national AWB because of Harry Reid, a Democrat. All I ever ask out of these supposed Republicans is to vote the will of the people who elected them, and they are not doing that.

They're called RINO's because they earned that name. And if it's the complete destruction of the party, then so be it. They don't deserve to survive simply because their ship happens to be flying the flag of men that were far better than they are.

·
Formerly SRV1
4,720 Posts
Cuomo does not have a chance against Hillary, not even close. Even if Hillary chose not to run, we still have to deal with big mouth Biden. Has McLaughlin officially announced that he is running for governor? The only thing I have seen is a couple of things posted here. He needs to start now publicly if he wants to stand a chance.

James

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
There are a lot of Republicans who do not care about gun rights but, they support a coalition of ideas. I don't support most things that Republicans do but, I need my gun rights. That's how government works, no one gets everything they want. Casting out supporters because the are not blind followers is the sure way to lose.

We only avoided a vote on a national AWB because of Harry Reid, a Democrat. All I ever ask out of these supposed Republicans is to vote the will of the people who elected them, and they are not doing that.

They're called RINO's because they earned that name. And if it's the complete destruction of the party, then so be it. They don't deserve to survive simply because their ship happens to be flying the flag of men that were far better than they are.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
I fear Hillary Clinton more than ****** or obummer!!! I don't think obummer is going to make it his entire second term. We're what, like 6-7 months into the second term and America, and most of the WORLD for that matter, don't want him in power. I think he will be forced to step down .... even more so now that his big mouthed wife has gone public in telling illegals WHY they want to promote and standup for obummercare!! This govt is a crock and I do hope something is done soon about it. This is NOT America. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Obama won in two landslides and would win a third if he could run. The next Democrat is also going to win. This is a sign of the times. The demographic make up of the country and the far right social hang ups of the Republican Party are killing us. I know most on this board are libertarian but, that isn't ever going to be 51% of the country on Election Day.

I fear Hillary Clinton more than ****** or obummer!!! I don't think obummer is going to make it his entire second term. We're what, like 6-7 months into the second term and America, and most of the WORLD for that matter, don't want him in power. I think he will be forced to step down .... even more so now that his big mouthed wife has gone public in telling illegals WHY they want to promote and standup for obummercare!! This govt is a crock and I do hope something is done soon about it. This is NOT America. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

·
Registered
870 Posts
How can Cuomo run for president if he is governer of New York? He will run for governer and if he loses that he will run for president? If he gets voted in as governer for a third term obviously he can't run for president because he will be serving as governer.. But if he loses the race for governer who the heck would vote a loser in for president?

Or am I wrong and the time he would serve for both wouldn't overlap?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have to agree with chicken shoot if Hillary runs I think she will win, but I do think if she doesnt Republicans do have a shot.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have to agree with chicken shoot if Hillary runs I think she will win, but I do think if she doesnt Republicans do have a shot.
She's most likely gonna run.

Meaning she's most likely going to win.

Meaning I'm most likely to begin applying for Canadian citizenship!!!

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
If they think that list of losers is going to bring Republicans back to the polls than I'd like a hit of what they're smoking. They just never seem to learn, we want a conservative nationalist, someone who puts people and country first above all other concerns. No more RINO's, neo-cons, gun grabbers, immigration enthusiasts or warmongers.

QUOTE]

Your never going to get that choice. the people will never learn that they have no real choice in determineing who gets to run. They only get to choose between a sht sandwich and sht soup.Coke or Pepsi? paper or plastic? Those are your real choices . If the decision has anything to do with money or freedom then you can bet your azz that uncle Sam has a say in it.

Global conglomerates , like Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Rayathon ,Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan , These are the guys backing both sides , they cant lose. You seriously think they going to give the people a real choice? There are fortunes on the line , they arnt going to risk loseing fortunes if some patriototic American wins the presidency like say..... JFK.

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
Hillery can run but she has the ghost of Bengazi to haunt her the whole way . I dont see it happening.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts