New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
There's been a few weird things like this happening in Florida. Woman ate her baby's brains, another guy was throwing his own intestines at police. The most common explanation I've heard has been a bad batch of acid that got distributed. When we start getting reports spreading outwards from Florida, then its time to worry.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Time to start studying up! Zombieland!!!!!

·
Banned
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Darn, it's time to start exercising. I forget the rule number, may have been number 1, but I do remember it was called CARDIO!

By the way, I know this wound up becoming a thread on the lighter side about zombies and all, which is not necessarily what I had intended when I posted it but which is also okay by me, heck I was the one who mcalled it a zombie like attack.

I just would ask, on the serious side, that we all keep Mr. Poppo in our thoughts and prayers. What happened to him was no joke and homeless bum or not, he certainly did not deserve what he got. I cannot imagine anyone deserving that nor deserving what he will have to endure in order to survive.

We ought to keep the police officer who shot the bad guy in our thoughts and prayers too. It is not going to be easy for him, maybe even impossible, to ever live the same as he had before that incident. He is going to be a changed man, not only because he took a life but because of the brutality he witnessed and that he was called upon to deal with. Both he and Mr. Poppo will be scarred for life - one physically and mentally/emotionally and the other mentally/emotionally. One can only hope that both of them will get the support they need.

All the best,
Glenn B

·
Rochester Personal Defense
193 Posts
Unsensored ER photo

Food Ingredient Jaw Recipe Cloud

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
There's been a few weird things like this happening in Florida. Woman ate her baby's brains, another guy was throwing his own intestines at police. The most common explanation I've heard has been a bad batch of acid that got distributed. When we start getting reports spreading outwards from Florida, then its time to worry.
the brains, and intestines were not in florida, i forgot where the brain one was but intestines was in nj

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Not Acid - its Methylenedioxypyrovalerone

1 - 20 of 40 Posts