New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TOWN OF NEWBURGH — Town cops raided a home early Tuesday morning and recovered drugs, an assault rifle and ammunition, police said.
About a month ago, town detectives began investigating drug sales at 955 Route 32, Deputy Chief Bruce Campbell said. The town's tactical unit rushed through the door at 6 a.m., arresting 28-year-old Wilbur Grant IV and 24-year-old Shelby Foote on multiple felonies. Officers confiscated pot, pills containing oxycodone and an AR-15 assault rifle, equipped with a rail-mounted light, laser sight and five high-capacity magazines, police said.
Town cops raided the same house in November 2010. They arrested Grant's father, Wilbur Grant III, and seized cocaine and cash.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
I like how scary they make the rifle out to be even though you can go pick one up at wally world.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Glad to see another dirtbag off the street but a rail mounted light? Come on man.....now they are trying to make light sound scary?

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Glad to see another dirtbag off the street but a rail mounted light? Come on man.....now they are trying to make light sound scary?
It was a tactical rail light. You know how dangerous those can be!

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Imagine the non sensationalized bull crap version.

"Police recovered a rifle, magazines and ammunition."

·
Registered
637 Posts
It was a tactical rail light. You know how dangerous those can be!
Damn it that's it! I'm gonna start a petition to ban all flashlights, light bulbs and kitty lazer toys! Game on muthaf***ers!

Sorry...Somtimes the liberal side of me gets outta control....

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
this wasn't even in the hood. i did some google maps street-cam lurking and discovered that the address is way out toward apple country near the cherry top ice cream stand. false alarm, folks. turn your evil tactical lasers back off to save battery power, especially if they're the pesky green variety.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
mmmmmmm........yep, that's how it should read since is what they found.
Well they didn't find an assault rifle and they didn't fine high-capacity magazines I assume (over 30 rounds) so yeah, that is exactly what they found. I prefer my version. :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Another dangerous weapon off the street, those rail mounted light guns are a menace to society!
For people like them, any gun is scary for them to possess....and a legit threat to law enforcement. The news just does a good job up padding their stories when it comes to guns.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts