New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.ny1.com/content/top_stories/94896/police-raid-yields-large-weapons-stash/Default.aspx

Police recovered more than 80 weapons Tuesday during a raid inside a house on Staten Island.

Police say they entered the Westerleigh home on Jewett Avenue with a warrant after receiving a tip.

Gary Granato, 54, was later taken into custody.

A total of 77 handguns, three rifles and two stun guns were recovered from the house. Police say 40 of the weapons were found inside a bedroom, while the others were found in a safe.

They also took several switchblades and boxes of ammunition. No licenses for the weapons were found.

"It's just disturbing, that someone like that could kill someone here," said one neighbor.

Investigators say it appears Granato had been buying the guns over the Internet and are now investigating what he planned to do with them.

They say the investigation began in mid-January and are calling it the largest gun recovery from a warrant in years.

Police estimate the value of the weapons to be as much as $16,000.
Poor guy...fascists taking away his gun collection.

Look at the video, a lot of it is antiques. Flicklocks...I even see a pepperbox!

Idiot retard neighbor thinks having a gun collection means he was going to kill someone.

· Registered
1,300 Posts
"It's just disturbing, that someone like that could kill someone here," said one neighbor.

could kill someone... maybe he was just a collector. Idiot neighbors like this is why people move out to the sticks.

"They say the investigation began in mid-January and are calling it the largest gun recovery from a warrant in years. Police estimate the value of the weapons to be as much as $16,000."

If this is the largest gun recovery from a warrent in years then what the heck are they doing with all of our tax money and how are they spending their time? About $16,000 is probably about what a fully automatic assault rifle would cost on the black market. Pocket change to real black market gun dealers i'm sure.

· Registered
106 Posts
I bet that same neighbor will regret saying that If the Zombies Come! That guy was definitely ready. LOL

· Registered
495 Posts
So basically the guy was collecting antiques and the neighbor freaks out... now if they were pulling out AR's and SKS's I be that number would've been MUCH higher!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.