New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dbag of Concord, NH, is of course trying to backpedal now, but his application to the DHS for the money for an APC listed Free Staters as one of the possible terror threats they face in NH. I don't believe that the English language contains strong enough words for my disgust at his ignorance, especially considering his position. I guess he would crap himself if he ever saw a real criminal.

"..."The State of New Hampshire's experience with terrorism slants primarily towards the domestic type," the filing reads. "We are fortunate that our State has not been victimized from a mass casualty event from an international terrorism strike however on the domestic front, the threat is real and here. Groups such as the Sovereign Citizens, Free Staters and Occupy New Hampshire are active and present daily challenges..."

N.H. police chief still wants armored vehicle, regrets claim it's needed against libertarians - Washington Times

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
They have a FB page if you care to comment. Keep in mind that it IS a police department, leaving a threat would be beyond stupid, besides in bad taste.
https://www.facebook.com/ConcordPD

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
One would think after a career in L.E. in N.H. he would have seen enough "LIVE FREE OR DIE " on the state issued vehicle registration plates. He should have to answer to his community....

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
we should all have them so we are equal ground...

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
This is coming from the state of "Live Free or Die"?!

Isn't the U.S.abandoning equipment in Afganistan that we can't bring home? Let this police chief go over there and get one.;)

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
What's a "free stater"?

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
Freestate'ers is a group of individuals who believe in absolute freedom for all adults. Their is an organization called freestatersproject that is trying to get 20,000 to sign a pledge to move to New Hampshire to be completely free. The government overall hates these people. I met some earlier this month on vacation in northern NH, good people, hearts and minds in the right place!

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
That's just an admission of being guilty of violation of his duties to uphold the Constitution. If he believes law abiding people, who support and believe in the Constitution (strictly) are a threat.. then he has summarily admitted to being the bad guy.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Freestate'ers is a group of individuals who believe in absolute freedom for all adults. Their is an organization called freestatersproject that is trying to get 20,000 to sign a pledge to move to New Hampshire to be completely free. The government overall hates these people. I met some earlier this month on vacation in northern NH, good people, hearts and minds in the right place!
Free Keene ...!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts