New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received 60 Astorino lawn signs. I put 20 signs at the Monroe Chester Sportsmans Club for members to take.
The other 40 signs I put around Monroe. A nice showing is now along the Wal-Mart, Home Depot drive in Harriman.

LMK if you see the signs and if they represent!! I'll be getting more and putting more up around Monroe.

FUAC

Rob for Governor in 2014!!!!

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
I really need some. I have no freaking time to drive to cuse just for some stupid lawn signs though. ARG!

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really need some. I have no freaking time to drive to cuse just for some stupid lawn signs though. ARG!
Would love to help you out, but I've got my stash in Orange County. I'm guessing the drive to me would be even farther. Sorry I couldn't be of any help.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
masterswimmer, I picked up one of your signs from the club last night. Thanks!

·
Registered
177 Posts
I received 60 Astorino lawn signs. I put 20 signs at the Monroe Chester Sportsmans Club for members to take.
The other 40 signs I put around Monroe. A nice showing is now along the Wal-Mart, Home Depot drive in Harriman.

LMK if you see the signs and if they represent!! I'll be getting more and putting more up around Monroe.

FUAC

Rob for Governor in 2014!!!!
I could use some, how can we meet?

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
masterswimmer, I picked up one of your signs from the club last night. Thanks!
I was at the meeting last night too. Glad you were able to get one. :)

I could use some, how can we meet?
I just waiting for my contact at campaign headquarters to get back to me on my next delivery. As soon as I hear from him I'll post here and let you know. How many do you want?

·
Registered
588 Posts
There are signs available at the Nassau Sportsman Club in Schodack for any Rens/Alb/Columbia county people that want them.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
SCOPE was handing out these signs at Empire Farm Days in Seneca County. If somebody out that way needs some, you might try contacting them.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
I'm seeing more and more popping up everywhere, including a few seen today along the Thruway near Batavia, and some along 490 by exits 1 and 2. Someone's been busy...

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
i need to get one too....i spend alot of time in the North Country(ADKS) and there are alot of signs up there for Rob and anti safe act of course...

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
If and when I go, I'm getting as many as they will give me.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Now if I could get one more so I can post it right by the pole strippers at the BBQ fest coming up I think we might have a winner !

1 - 19 of 19 Posts