New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
When will people wake up. This thought process IS TYRANNY. Tyranny is not coming, its HERE.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
She used to pass herself off as a supporter of the 2nd Amendment until she got elected and Schumer got his mitts on her.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I love the comments. "Background checks are a good start." Good I'm glad you think so because they are already in place.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
She is a puppet of bloomturd along with smuckie.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
She used to be a pro 2A supporter, up until the point she got elected. She ran under her married name, but she's the grand daughter of Polly Noonan, inheritor of the Albany O’Connell machine.

Corrupt to the bone.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot?

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Blonde syndrome......no known cure yet. Scientists claim subject should be kept isolated and away from recreational drugs.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Blonde syndrome......no known cure yet. Scientists claim subject should be kept isolated and away from recreational drugs.
Problem is she drank her hair dye.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
I wish it were just her, but she's actually revealing a lot about the way many gun control advocates think... if we get this, we can get a little more later on. The book 'Gunfight' documents some instances when the council in DC made it clear they knew their draconian gun laws wouldn't do anything useful but they hoped the laws would spread.

The "Slippery Slope" argument is often a logical fail, but when you have evidence that your opponents are seeking to use incrementalism towards a different goal it gets a bit better...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts