New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
Sure, if RINOs and Boehner want to lose again they will run with Romney in 2016. Wow this would be a complete joke...Republicans can't be that stupid can they?

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Romney is getting favorable press because in a comparison with obama he comes out looking good. Then again, so does a small dog turd.

He has national name recognition now but we'll see how far that goes come primary time.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
He says that he isn't going to run again but will campaign for others ! His wife said the same thing ! I'm thinking that Jeff Sessions will run to offset Hildabeast !

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Mitt Romney GOD WHY the Republican party needs a new blood not a restration!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Republicans ARE that stupid. We've had enough moderates and Rino's. I know Reagan wasn't perfect (nobody is), but I wish we had someone like him.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Republicans ARE that stupid. We've had enough moderates and Rino's. I know Reagan wasn't perfect (nobody is), but I wish we had someone like him.
Yes please. Would it kill 'me to front a candidate that had common sense?...actually I think that would signal hell freezing over.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
The real question is when the two parties are going to merge and become the Republicrats. There is no difference between the two parties. Garbage in, garbage out. They're both equally despicable.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
You guys are silly thinking anything in politics has to due with finding the best person. It has to due with who can raise the most cash. The two party system is corrupt beyond repair. This RINO crap makes me laugh my ass off. RepubliPUKES have always been identical to DemoCraps and always will be.

If it wasn't why am I still waiting for my pistol permit in a RepubliPUKES county?
Why can they all agree to give money to Israel this week, but not protect our own boarders?

I could go on and on....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts