New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Have you called the usps and have them look up the number? They will be able to provide you more info than the website.

Good luck.

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
I got this Email from Chris on 5/2/12

Chris' SPAS12.com Mailing List
------------------------------------
(Do not reply to this email, it will never be seen)
Hello SPAS Fans,

First, I'd like to mention that some interesting SPAS parts have been coming up on Ebay. Looks like a gun is being sold for parts, poor thing. Prices are not cheap, but like I always say, something is always worth exactly what someone will pay for it. I bought a used genuine hook for $114, was sure one of you was going to outbid me.

Secondly, I hate to use this newsletter for the parts supply, and for personal matters. But enough people are concerned that this is necessary. My Mother passed away last month, she was 87. I don't fly anymore, so I wound up doing three round trips by car from Dayton, Ohio to Sarasota. And the trips were just part of it. Got over the flu and then this. So orders are way behind. They will be caught up very soon, I'm hoping to catch up this weekend if I don't run out of anything. Your patience is appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris
To comply with the CAN-SPAM Law:
PO BOX 292039
DAYTON, OH 45429-0039

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
I got this Email from Chris on 5/2/12

Chris' SPAS12.com Mailing List
(Do not reply to this email, it will never be seen)
Hello SPAS Fans,

First, I'd like to mention that some interesting SPAS parts have been coming up on Ebay. Looks like a gun is being sold for parts, poor thing. Prices are not cheap, but like I always say, something is always worth exactly what someone will pay for it. I bought a used genuine hook for $114, was sure one of you was going to outbid me.

Secondly, I hate to use this newsletter for the parts supply, and for personal matters. But enough people are concerned that this is necessary. My Mother passed away last month, she was 87. I don't fly anymore, so I wound up doing three round trips by car from Dayton, Ohio to Sarasota. And the trips were just part of it. Got over the flu and then this. So orders are way behind. They will be caught up very soon, I'm hoping to catch up this weekend if I don't run out of anything. Your patience is appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris
To comply with the CAN-SPAM Law:
PO BOX 292039
DAYTON, OH 45429-0039
Still doesn't explain the bogus shipping info.

This is why you have to recognize that if you pay for something with paypal, you have to accept the possibility that you just flushed your money down the toilet as Paypal's claim process is absolutely horrific.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Still doesn't explain the bogus shipping info.

This is why you have to recognize that if you pay for something with paypal, you have to accept the possibility that you just flushed your money down the toilet as Paypal's claim process is absolutely horrific.
It took about a month , but i got my money back on a bad deal. Best part was about a week after i got the money i got the part I bought too :)

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If he is going through personal matters, and orders are behind that is fine....I get it, I understand it....It happens to everyone. I just want to know what's going on...communication solves most of all issues..and There has been none until now. Thanks for the Info Gunsick, it is appreciated. I would have never received that email because I'm not on his mailing list. I am thankful that I have you guys as a resource for this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts