New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't played out in 25 years, played at a friends church family fun day, did 6 songs, here are 2 originals and one cover
Brother - YouTube

Glow - YouTube

20120804_163050.mp4 - YouTube

Y4s, a little Christian rock for the originals, for those that know me, they'd be as shocked as I was that I would actually play it.

was a ton of fun I need ti start playing out more.

Ohm that black Strat I'm playing is older than a lot of guys on here, I bought it new in 1983

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Nice, I have been playing for 13 years myself, I should be much better then I am but I don't practice enough, lol

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice, I have been playing for 13 years myself, I should be much better then I am but I don't practice enough, lol
I hear ya about practice, I play maybe 20 minutes once a weak. 10 days ago I didn't know these songs, we had 1 hour long practice with out the bass and drums, 1 hour long with every one and a 20 minute sound check. Good news is we are playing a benefit for one of the girls i work with that has cancer so we have almost 6 weeks to learn more songs and actually practice.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
I hear ya about practice, I play maybe 20 minutes once a weak. 10 days ago I didn't know these songs, we had 1 hour long practice with out the bass and drums, 1 hour long with every one and a 20 minute sound check. Good news is we are playing a benefit for one of the girls i work with that has cancer so we have almost 6 weeks to learn more songs and actually practice.
So in 2 hours and 20 minutes you ended up sounding like that? Lol that is pretty impressive if you ask me, shows that all of you guys are real musicians, I know guys that couldn't sound even half that good in 6 months.

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So in 2 hours and 20 minutes you ended up sounding like that? Lol that is pretty impressive if you ask me, shows that all of you guys are real musicians, I know guys that couldn't sound even half that good in 6 months.
Thanks, they are pretty easy songs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts