New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any places to ride in erie county? Not interested in tracks. Open to the public type places. Even any of the surrounding counties would work too.Was riding on pavement rd here and there with a buddy and one of lancasters finest didnt appreciate it and said we were trespassing even though its been a well known place to ride for quite some time now. Bought a bike to start a new hobby and come to find out people dont like dirt bike riders just like gun owners:(

·
Registered
1 Posts
It would depend on your location. I will try looking the best place for you. However, if you would like a good neighbor, be a good neighbor. The advantages of knowing your neighbor extend into numerous places.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forgot to mention if anyone has land and or knows someone who does i would be willing to pay annually to ride there. Maybe i will post in the wanted section

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Majestic trails in Bradford PA. That's about the only place I know of that's close to you. They're self hating human beings that run the place, they ***** about every little thing you do that's why we stopped going there. If you wanted to go further kent farms in Andover is an awesome place to ride!

·
Registered
152 Posts
You can ride legally in Niagara County on the Tri County Trail Riders system. Trailhead is on Campbell Blvd, adjacent to a bar called Brauers just into Niagara County. As mentioned above, Tall Pines ATV Park in Andover and Majestic Trails in PA are also available if you are willing to travel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts