New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I sent In my info after purchasing my pistol to get permit card in erie county everything is mail in now is there anyway I can call and find out the whereabouts of it so I can go pick up my pistol?

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Hi I sent In my info after purchasing my pistol to get permit card in erie county everything is mail in now is there anyway I can call and find out the whereabouts of it so I can go pick up my pistol?
They have been taking about two weeks to get these back to people. Give them 3 weeks, if you do not get it by then, give them a call. Once you get the new card in hand, then and only then, can you go pick up your new gun.

·
Registered
81 Posts
The Erie Permit Timeline thread generally has updates so you can see how long they are taking to turn amendments around. I sent an amendment in on Jan 2 and I'm still waiting.

Edit: I received my amended permit on Monday the 18th, so for me it was 16 days door to door. That's quicker than the last two amendments I did since mailing began. Both are closer to 3-4 weeks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do not call your S.O. When you receive your permit you will receive a "Chit". You may have a storage fee. Once paid your gunsmith will post the chit and redeem your pistol. Be safe, Be armed. Coop

1 - 4 of 4 Posts