New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As you know king Cuomo doesn't like satandard capacity magazine so he has put a limit on what responsible firearm
owners can carry. This obviously doesn't affect criminals who are laughing at these gun laws.
Some of you spent a lot of money in preban standard capacity magazines so don't get rid of them and convert them
to compliance as adviced during the nyUnsafe Act education sessions.
Here a convesion I did last year that is simple and free of cost with the exception of a drop of epoxy and a couple of simple
tools that you will have to buy if you don't have them.

This conversion is done on a Glock 22 (40. caliber) standard capacity magazine but similar conversion can be done to other pistols using the same materials.

Click here to view the conversion process...

FCUOMO_GLOCK Slideshow by fcuomo | Photobucket

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice work, Thanks.
Thanks.
I hope this helps someone especially those who have to convert
a large nr. of magazines and do not want to spend money in this BS law.
Not sure why some slides came out turned to one side.
These online sites and tools are so smart that they are stupid.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Nice work Meke. Idk if it is my browser settings or not but in case not , I had sideways & upside down pics here & there.

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Nice work Meke. Idk if it is my browser settings or not but in case not , I had sideways & upside down pics here & there.
Thanks. No it is the online tool that twisted everything. I have to fix it. Thanks for the heads up.
I will make another "how to" thread on how to make AR-Gi mags compliant using common items so one can
save money. My brother had to convert 200 mags so imagine the labor and cost so I ended taking
many of them with me to Utha. The rest I didn't spend one extra penny because of this stupid useless law.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts