1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Can't imagine why they canned him.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
The gift that keeps on giving. Like herpes.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Who wants to listen to a whiny foreigner complain about certain laws in a country he wasnt born in? Surprised he lasted this long. I heard Syria needs more people like him.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
he says the whole world doesnt like us having guns..... well guess what, because most of the world lives under the thumb of government. this is the last and only "free" country, and if we dont stand up and fight (politically) we are going to suffer the same fate as Australia. on a different note, i understand what SAF is looking to do in the sense that he doesnt want to see it be a celebrated "gun control day", but i cant get behind calling it a "gun rights day". imo this was one of the worst tragedies of our time, and it should reserved for the memories of these poor children and adults who died that day.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
i understand what SAF is looking to do in the sense that he doesnt want to see it be a celebrated "gun control day", but i cant get behind calling it a "gun rights day". imo this was one of the worst tragedies of our time, and it should reserved for the memories of these poor children and adults who died that day.
I tend to agree. No advantage in giving the appearance of poking our collective finger in anyone's eye and pushing fence-straddlers over to the other side.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Well CNN is replacing him so hopefully this turd will fade into the wind soon enough.

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Is this all that his pathetic career is about now? He's a one dimensional commentator who doesn't actually know much about his one dimension and fails to present it with any persuasiveness. What a douche. You think only gun owners think you're a douche Piers? Actually the whole world does.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
All self important people have an agenda of personal aggrandizement which they pursue relentlessly. His is apparently behaving like a whiny child. That or trying to take weapons that he's too afraid of to own from those who aren't cowards...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts