New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
great concept, now we need to lobby our lawmakers to control glorifying gun violence in movies and tv. why mr. coumo did you exempt movie makers from the safe act when they glorify violence with guns? 2016 donors and support?

·
Registered
130 Posts
It's scary how many people folded under pressure once he said he lost a child to a shooting after the shooter saw a movie...

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
How about we ban all guns from each one of these jerk off's security detail? Let them put their money where their mouths are. if guns are so evil, then don't let your security people carry them. I bet they all have one and they carry a gun. Wonder if their security people own AR's at home actually.

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Won't happen. Hollywood generates too much revenue from violent films.

The great part about this is they want to take our firearms away, but they're unwilling to relinquish theirs. Yes, the firearms owned by their security count as theirs because you bet your ass they'd use them in a pinch.

·
Registered
286 Posts
The problem is, they shouldn't be banned at all. Be careful what you wish for. Even if it is just to strike back or prove a point. I bet many anti's would gladly restrict guns from movies, police and anyone else they can get to give them up. The way they see it, it has to start somewhere. If they have to change the constitution then that is what they will try to do, even if it takes generations. We need to promote responsibility and freedom, not try to ban something from the other side to prove a point.

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
The problem is, they shouldn't be banned at all. Be careful what you wish for. Even if it is just to strike back or prove a point. I bet many anti's would gladly restrict guns from movies, police and anyone else they can get to give them up. The way they see it, it has to start somewhere. If they have to change the constitution then that is what they will try to do, even if it takes generations. We need to promote responsibility and freedom, not try to ban something from the other side to prove a point.
I agree with your main point, but my point was they are hypocrites. I didn't mean legally ban them, of course I'm not for that. I meant put pressure on them to say they won't use guns based on what they advocate for. My bet is they won't. Therefore they are hypocrites. Helps show them for the fraud they are.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nobody actually wants to ban guns in movies. This is just to prove the left wing hypocrisy.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
It's playing their game and trying to beat them at their own game, calling their bluff, etc. Waytoo much money to be lost with saving private Ryan with broomsticks. Lol.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
How about we ban all guns from each one of these jerk off's security detail? Let them put their money where their mouths are. if guns are so evil, then don't let your security people carry them. I bet they all have one and they carry a gun. Wonder if their security people own AR's at home actually.
Reminds me of the question: why do you carry a gun? Answer: cause I can't carry a cop

These elites can hire an army........

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.