New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Lets try this.

Thread rules:

- Rifles images only and they must be pics of YOUR rifles
- Comments - lets not have any - they'll get removed.
- No AR images. Keep those in the thread in the AR forum
- Include some details of what your rifle is so those looking can have a clue what it is.

We don't want a thread with two pictures of guns and 47 posts of OMG thats a BEAUTIFUL gun or OMG that gun is DISGUSTING.

Thats about it!

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Line Metal Fashion accessory Event Eyewear

Matching 1942 Izzy 91/30 Mosin Nagant 7.62x54R
Air gun Trigger Shotgun Gun barrel Gun accessory

Matching 1942 Maltby Number 4 Mark 1 Enfield .303
Air gun Trigger Shotgun Gun barrel Gun accessory

Marlin 336 .30-30
Air gun Trigger Wood Shotgun Gun barrel

Matching 1955R Tula SKS 7.62x39
Wood Air gun Musical instrument accessory Gun barrel Gun accessory

1970s Universal Carbine .30 carbine

Any questions or comments feel free to PM me as this is a picture only thread :)

·
Registered
859 Posts
Unconverted Saiga in x39. She really liked to bump fire it ;)
Hat Air gun Outdoor recreation Shooting range Shotgun

·
Registered
982 Posts
Air gun Machine gun Trigger Wood Shotgun
The one on the bipod is my Ithaca X-15 lightning. It's the one I use. It's been my go to .22 for 29 years.

The blue one is a Stevens 87A that was given to me about 8 years ago with a broken stock. I recently had a friend fix the stock and I had him paint it powder blue for fun. It's the one I use for the annoying squirrels in the walnut tree.

If anyone can tell me the year either of these was built by the serial #, PM me.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Machine gun Air gun Trigger Shotgun Gun barrel

My AR with some new goodies. Next thing to do is swap out the upper receiver for a flat top and she will eventually have the new MOE A2 stock from Magpul.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
It occurs to me that I really haven't contributed to this thread at all, I'd better get on that. So I'll start from the top of the list, alphabetically.
So first up is going to be the pre-ban Austrian STG-58 with a G1 flashhider whose clip is broken. I'd've replaced it by now if anyone sold just the little metal clip, and not the whole assembly. Wood Flooring Gas Hardwood Heat

·
Registered
418 Posts
A couple to show

1 - 20 of 205 Posts