New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i gotta say this 1984 Imc2 m69 was the best $90.00 spent on a .22. I know its not the greatness highend .22 you all may have but in my research, its dead on,built to last and great to have. Its clean, original, all matching serials still has the cleaning kit in the stock with all parts. I am so happy that it looks and acts new, i on,y went in to buy some ammo..i saw this nice lil training rifle on shelf for the price and quality i had to snag it. Question ro any who know of it..where should i grab extra mags and a scope for it? People have used daisy pellet scopes and say thats fine on this rifle but figures id check with my homeland forum..just had to post it cause im a happy new poppa, cause even though its 30 years old, looks like its new..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
sweet little rifle there...bolt? semi?
Thank ya.. Its bolt. 5+1. Its a Romanian training rifle that dates way back even.. Mine is 1984 and mint. I was like 90?? I thought there was a 1 missing infront of the tag..i figured what the hell..i went down to the bank and did all kinds of googling on it, to find out its a pretty great .22. So i went back and grabbed it and had the dude through in a soft case too lol. Walked out spending less then friggan 2 hour movie and candy and pocorn date LOL!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Good cheap .22's are such awesome finds. I love hearing stuff like this.

I picked up a Winchester .22 single shot bolt action .22 in 2009 for $75. It took me a few years to finally shoot it, but man was I impressed! With iron sights, it is hands down the most accurate rifle I own. I'm taking it out to finally start teaching my wife to shoot next week.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Nice rifle. Thought I was gonna click the thread and see a used NYF dildo.
hahaha...ohh to much labatt tonight. But anyway so many times at my lgs i have seen a cheap .22 i have never heard of i should pickup, sounds like you got a fine specimen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts