New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Interesting that the election year is upon us and now she decides to carry the torch...again.....I signed up but I believe this is only another political ploy

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Interesting that the election year is upon us and now she decides to carry the torch...again.....I signed up but I believe this is only another political ploy
She started a petition last year when this was signed into law.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
I called a bunch of the dummies today and left nice messages.
jim

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
My issue with that is, there are over 6,000,000 law abiding gun owners in NYS .... why only 175,000 signatures??
people are afraid to put their name on a list
1: With no help from the media and so few gun owners members of any supportive organization, most don't have a clue as to what's going on.
2: Sure it's an election year and she is a politician. But, she is a politician who has supported us from the beginning and deserves support.
3: I don't think people are afraid they just didn't see the poll.

Our biggest problem is the uninformed voter. We haven't been able to inform John Q. Gunowner about The SAFE Act but as the law takes affect, the NYSP will.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
My issue with that is, there are over 6,000,000 law abiding gun owners in NYS .... why only 175,000 signatures??
if you don't know...can't act...this forum and her office does not cover 6 million people stated...that's why all the other legislators SUCK...because there are enough of the so called non supporters in Albany to assist and cover the state...I call all the ones who say they voted against the safe act...but have done nothing in a year.."CHEERLEADERS"...they root for the private citizens litigations/efforts...but do NOTHING...as I printed earlier...they all suck

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
I will sign this one too, because so much was accomplished by signing the last one.:wacko:

edit: tried 3 times and it won't go through.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts