·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Signed. Sealed. Delivered.

There's a special place in hell for traitors.

Skelos can join Judas, Brutus, and Benedict Arnold as far as I'm concerned.

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
I said that so many times on his facebook page he banned me. Good, I get to vote against him. Anyone but SKELos.

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
FYI ...This tool is from the 9th district.

Also write and call this back stabber rat and ask him to resign and to move to the democratic-communist partywhere he can fly his true colors.

http://www.nysenate.gov/senator/dean-g-skelos/contactDEAN

G. SKELOS' CONTACT INFORMATIONDistrict Office55 Front StreetRockville Centre, NY 11570United StatesPhone: (516) 766-8383See map: Google MapsAlbany OfficeLegislative Office Building, Room 909Albany, NY 12247United StatesPhone: (518) 455-3171See map: Google MapsEmail address: [email protected]

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Done need one for chuckie boy!!

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Done with a **** eating grin.
I called several times. I always tell them that he should propose a total repeal of the safe act and
that in any case I am going to donate funds, mobilize and make everything I can to make sure he gets out of office.
The secretary listens I am sure rolling eyes but I call and write anyway and everyone should do the same.
Have friends and family and even grandma and grandpa calling every day on the subject.
A rat is the worse kind because they sneak up on you and take you from the back.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
done...

ill never forget calling his office the morning before the unsafe was passed. i told his secretary that we were expecting him to support the 2nd amendment, and hold the line. she said " I assure you sir, he is on your side with this".

****ing traitor!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts