New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
well with mags marked "for law enfocement only" it will be hard for him to prove they were preban, lol.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
The author of that article doesn't have a superb grasp on the English language.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Maybe they had Wolff springs in them. Lol
Hey, I heard of some mags a little while back on here that make it so your gun can fire faster than you can count! ;)

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
Isn't there a guide on this site that would help them prove they are not preban.

Wonder what the warrant was for?
There are lots of guides and unless its the DA from the OJ Simpson case, its not really hard for them todo, but, my point is, you dont' have to proves they aren't

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Actually, the proof is upon the state to prove they are not preban.
Not hard to prove when they are marked for law enforcement only. When the Federal AWB started all manufacturers that sold Mags over 10 rounds in the US had to put this on their mags to be able to tell what was pre/post ban. Most manufacturers (if not all) dropped this language after the AWB expired. His were marked Law Enforcement only. Since that language did not exsist prior to the AWB it is not a hard thing for the DA to prove. Hense the reason I said it will be hard for him to prove they are not post ban.

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
Sounds like you should be carrying a G26...
Eh, ive shot probably a half dozen of the 26s, including the C modes (which i HATE). They dont do it for me. Grips too short for me, even with the finger extensions they dont feel right. The 19 is as if it was made for my hand. Id love to buy a used Gen2 G17 sometime soon...

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
why do they make such a big deal out of hallow points??
I got into a discussion with one of my vw tech's at work about this topic (he's a ccw holder.) Using hollow points is almost comparable to saying you want to do the most possible damage to whatever it is you're shooting at. I can understand what he's getting at, in a way, albeit a stretch.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
I got into a discussion with one of my vw tech's at work about this topic (he's a ccw holder.) Using hollow points is almost comparable to saying you want to do the most possible damage to whatever it is you're shooting at. I can understand what he's getting at, in a way, albeit a stretch.
Just turn it around and tell them that you carry hollow points because you don't a want through and throughs harming innocent bystanders.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Umm yeah if i feel the need to shoot someone i DO want to do the most damage possible, otherwise i wouldnt shoot him....

1 - 20 of 45 Posts