New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

So I've submitted my application a few months back (August) and now I'm playing the waiting game. I've been told that it's been about a 3 month delay with the state department of health. But, I've had some people saying that I won't hear anything until exactly 6 months.

That can't stop me from checking that mailbox every day in hopes of a little good news!!

· Super Moderator
3,277 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You better settle in for a long wait in Oneida County. I talked to a gal Saturday who was fingerprinted the beginning of August and her references just got their paperwork this week which is fast by Oneida Co. standards. I have been hearing that they are catching up on paperwork at the sheriff's office but I don't personally know anyone who can prove this. Good luck and hope your wait is short.

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
Welcome. I am also waiting . Mine submitted in July in Greene county. It is almost torturous. Isn't that illegal in the US?
No need to go the torture route to be illegal. The pistol permit process is already illegal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.