New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have any experience with having a permit in process (at RPD) and moving to an area where the Sheriff processes the paperwork?

I am not sure if I will have to resubmit and start the process over again. I have a call to the RPD officer and a message to the county clerks office, so I am waiting on those folks to get back to me...or not.

thanks!

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
You could just wait for it to come to your old address and be forwarded to your new place. Then go down to the clerk and have your address changed. Trying to do it mid application is asking for problems. At the time of filing all of your information was true.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
You could just wait for it to come to your old address and be forwarded to your new place. Then go down to the clerk and have your address changed. Trying to do it mid application is asking for problems. At the time of filing all of your information was true.
+12345

·
Registered
148 Posts
Call the pistol office and ask Mr. Sullivan. He should be able to tell you for sure what to do.
Oneida Co. is a big enough pain without complicating things with guesswork.
I'd call and ask for sure.

315-798-5821

Good luck on your permit.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Sorry. I thought the "RPD" in your first post was Rome Police Dept.
Still a good idea to contact your pistol office with any questions you have about your process.

Again, good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts