New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always enjoy these videos...

when I think about it, we really are amazing creatures in what we can do, make, create, etc...

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, he was... glad they had a gun somewhere in that video.. ;)

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I love watching these, really inspirational. Theres so much out there to do or experience, you can never get bored with life.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
My goodness. I live a boring life.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
sweet.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
1:44 in the second video O.O Holy Crap !!! I've raced GNCC and Moto-X and jumped plenty of my sleds, but that's friggin insane lol
These young kids are nuckin futz anymore :D

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was a licensed road racer for a number of years in my late 20s to mid 30s. Ive been over 175mph more times then I can count, I've crashed at over 120 miles per hour and got up to continue racing. I've got some amazing roadracing stories.when I was younger I used to ride a lot of motocross, and I would set up jumps over cars, people, roads, creeks you name it, I'm really glad I had those experiences in my life and watching these videos reminds me but I've had my time and I still have more time to go and things to do. watching these videos motivated me to start v repelling thread cuz that's something exciting and adventurous but I want to do soon.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Road racing is something I always wanted to do but was always out of reach financially. I can't complain though, racing dirt bikes and snowmobiles have given me some great memories and I know many people could never even do those things. So I figure be happy with what gifts I was given. Have you ever been white water rafting ? That's a lot of fun too. I did some in Tennessee about 12 yrs ago, nothing like the big rivers out west, but plenty of class 4 and 5 rapids. My body is about done with the adrenalin rush type of fun, but thankful I had the experiences I had.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
never been white water rafting, but dirtbikes and sleds are a ton of fun too. and you can definitely do some extreme stuff on them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts