New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just like in NY, things vary county by county in PA. Some counties outright refuse to issue a non-resident ccw license, some counties will refuse to issue non resident ccw to NY restricted permit holders and some counties (such as Centre County) will issue ccw to everyone, including NY restricted permit holders.Check this chart to find the closest non-resident friendly county. If you have a restricted permit, call to find out if they will issue you a ccw.

It is interesting that they never contacted any of my references. Not on my initial application five years ago, and not on the renewal I just completed a couple of weeks ago. They did do a NICS check on my renewal while I waited and I was out the door with license in hand in about 15 minutes.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Get your Pa License reinstated or dont let it expire. Utah only from i know has resaprisity with PA if you are a resident of Utah . Otherwise everyone would get a utah license an believe they have resaprosity in 35 or so states. Thats not the case. Sorry for the spelling errors. Be well . Cookie Bronx Ny

·
Registered
26 Posts
NO... UTAH DOES NOT APPLY TO GET A FULL CARRY PA LICENSE. UNLESS. YOU LIVE IN UTAH.. ONLY THE STATE WHERE YOU RESIDE .LIVE. IS VALID TO GET A PA LICENSE. IF YOU HAVE A TARGET PERMITT FROM NY IS ALL YOU NEED TO GET FULL CARRY IN PA CENTER COUNTY PA IS WHERE I GOT MINE AND YOU WALK OUT IN 10 MINUTES WITH LICENSE IN HAND.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts