New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pelosi Charges 'Right-Wing Conspiracy' at Work in Holder Vote - Yahoo! News

Efforts to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress is part of a national "scheme" involving the "right-wing over-the-edge gang" within the House Republican Conference to suppress voter participation this fall, Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., charged on Thursday.
what a complete whack job, she really should lay off the medical marijuana :ack:

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
This is why I think for our governments sake she is stupid and why politicians are stupid lol. I look at our government like a bunch of children. They refuse to take responsibility for their actions, blame everyone else for what they did, and tattletale on each other. So what frightens me most is that she is basically admitting that our government has no problem committing voter suppression which is fundamental to our system and if they would do that then pretty much anything is fair game when it comes to unethical behavior and being self serving without regard to its ramifications because they will not hold each other accountable for their heinous actions and just let them resign and pretend its not a wide spread issue.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
^ Yea!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
She's just pissed because they got caught in what they do best.....hiding **** from the people.

I am soooo tired of this administration.......the only words that fit them I cannot say here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts