New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
3,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is a bit buggy on PC - they left the graphics optimization for console which uses the cpu to run them instead of a dedicated GPU, unless it is thinking ahead to the new Intel chips that will process graphics in teh CPU. End result is that it runs 100% on any CPU that is not atleast a quadcore... My E6700 Core2Duo is maxed out and bottlenecking... Its playable but annoying if running on a server with over 20 ping.

· Registered
404 Posts
i didn't even buy it for xbox because i heard it sucked :(
I was going to boycott Black Ops because I hated MW2 with all the Kill streaks, crazy perks and gun attachments. Then I played Black Ops on a friend's 360 and I ended up buying it. All I play is hardcore and core. Core is where they won't allow any kill streaks, perks or attachments it's a straight on battle.

It's pretty good and it passes the time.

XBL GT - JohnnyFamous

· Registered
1,091 Posts
I play Bad Company 2 on xbox. I have never really liked gaming on the PC because of the amount of work it takes to communicate compared to the consoles(mic or text).

My gamertag is rocketman761 if anyone wants to play sometime.
we use Teamspeak 3 for communication, like xbox mic or w/e but people have control over it and there isnt a 10 yo screaming into the mic, or playing gangster beats while you play. we have been trying to get a team together for some competition play. anyone can stop by if they want our website is >BsS< Black Sheep Squad.

hope i dont violate any rules posting our link. if so please let me know.

· Registered
287 Posts
BC2 has almost none of the 10yo screaming/stupid music/general asshatery that shows up on most games because of the way teams are organized into squads. CoD and halo on the other hand...

If I had it on the PC I'd like to play with you guys, people on xbox generally can't organize themselves enough to take on a few well organized people. Squad deathmatch can actually get boring winning by 30-35 kills after a while. :D.

Edit:pC version is only $16 download, I might have to think about it. I'd have to start off using a controller though, I'm terrible with a mouse.

· Registered
1,091 Posts
lol yeah mouse selection is important, though you dont think about it, having a quality mouse and even a control pad like the n52 makes the world of difference. Some people like the logitech line, I went to razer (diamond back) but its all personal preference.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.