New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scotchman recently sent me 400 cases of .38 special for the price of shipping, and I'd like to pay this favor forward to the NYFirearms.com community as well.

So I packed a USPS small flat rate box with just over 400 cases of .40 S&W. All of the brass is 1x fired and tumbled, and are mixed Winchester and Federal headstamps.

The brass is free to a good home, just cover the shipping fee of $5.35 and I'll drop it in the mail to the first interested person pending funds. You all know how this works. Maybe then you can pay it forward somehow with something similar.

Please PM if you're interested. Thanks! - and thanks again Scotchman.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'll take it if no one wants. :) I been collecting odd rounds for someone when I get enough

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
If loudgp wants it is ok. Otherwise you guys let me know and also what do you shoot to see if I have some to send you back.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Loudgp - PM replied to.

I don't need anything sent back - once the gift is received, post something useful for the price of shipping, and pay it forward to the next guy. Since this is in the reloading section, brass and bullets seem appropriate and devoid of haz-mat fees.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts