New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
RIP, always a shame when someone passes.

Looking at the pics and based on some of the wrecks I picked up when doing towing I'm going to say the car was doing at least 110mph just prior to impact. Porsche vs tree at 60 is generally survivable

·
Occupy NYF JBT Tank Operator
2,322 Posts

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
my only thing is every report says according to tmz, ive read about 4 articles saying he is dead, and 4 saying he is alive...
People tend to take TMZ with a grain of salt because it is celeb news but they are often right. They would stand to lose a lot if they reported false info. Unfortunately CNN, fox, and MSNBC aren't as accountable when they try to break news so fast that facts are often overlooked.

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
Reports say he was driveing fast and furious

Sorry Paul, Im going to hell for that one :eek:oh:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Apparently he was the passenger, according to the news articles.

Also, I highly doubt this is a hoax. His official twitter account and facebook account status both state that he actually did die.
yea apparently what happened was there was a death hoax about him a day or two ago, then today he died, so there are articles stating there was a death hoax, but this one is the real deal

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
No matter how much money you make, who you are and even if you have a driver, when your numbers up, your numbers up.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
That sucks, he was great. Running Scared will always be one of the most intense movies ever.
I agree, I think running scared was his most intense movie
Running Scared was an awesome movie! Into the Blue and Joy Ride are really good too. I even enjoyed his performances in the F&F films even though I didn't like some of the movies.. He did a good job. Too young to die.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I liked some of his movies. The first Fast and the Furious, Joy Ride, Running Scared, Into the Blue, and Varsity Blues just off the top of my head.

But how many guys got killed or maimed in Afganistan yesterday? Not trying to lessen his death, I really will miss seeing his movies. But its odd to me that people who are truely worthy of our admiration and praise go forgotten.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.