New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Patrick Gallivan has endorsed the TRAITOR Mark Grisanti in the primary. Grisanti voted for the SAFE act and brags about being instrumental in it's passage. Gallivan has repeatedly betrayed us with his budget votes and now endorses a traitor over a true conservative running against Grisanti. I have called the office and confirmed the endorsement. The recoding of his robo call endorsement is circulating all over Facebook. Gallivan has got to go!!

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Any YouTube sources? I don't use Facebook. I'll be very disappointed in Gallivan.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
He's no Volker, that's for damn sure. Just another slick professional politician. As such, if we keep his feet to the fire and hold him accountable he won't want to loose his perk filled job and actually represent us.
Robin

·
Registered
100 Posts
He's no Volker, that's for damn sure. Just another slick professional politician. As such, if we keep his feet to the fire and hold him accountable he won't want to loose his perk filled job and actually represent us.
Robin
Dale Volker was the best.

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
I was in my driveway earlier today when I was approached by a woman reminding me that today was the Primary. I informed that I was headed to the polls shortly; she asked if I would be supporting Mark Grisanti, I told her absolutely not! She made the mistake and asked me why.

I went on for the next five minutes why I would not be supporting him. I went on about the lies and the fact that he voted for the SAFE Act. I informed her that as long as these politicians supported the destruction of the Constitution, I could not back them.

She through out that if people like me did not support Mark, the Dems have a good shot at taking over control of Albany on all fronts. I said I would rather that than Mark Grisanti being reelected. I had a few very choice words about him that apparently she did not want to hear. I also explained that anyone who threw away their one vote on him was also throwing away any hope of saving NY State. The last statement that I made was that if you supported Mark, you could not understand the Constitution. I told her she should go and study some.

She did not like that and left a bit angry!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts