New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All zombie outbreaks started with patient zero.

Chris Matthews vs. Ezekiel Emanuel on Ebola: "Obama Said It Was Unlikely. It Has Happened. It's Here" | Video | RealClearPolitics

Obamacare architect Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel and Rahm's brother tells libs. Not to worry. Yes it has arrived in America but don't worry and put all your faith in my lord and savior Barack Huesen Obama. Above all please be happy and go buy yourself a Double Moca Lat'e espresso with decaf skim milk and non sugar sugar.

Disclaimer: Please remember that the zombie apocalypse is a metaphor for the complete breakdown of society as we know it.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
10 days in the US

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Ahhh I remember waaaaay back back in August...i was just a lowly Private in those days...we all argued bout sending back the sick Doctors here...F em..stupid enuff to dive headfirst into a contagious pandemic disease for a 3rd world country that doesn't even have the basic necessities, and leave their family vulnerable ..quarantine all these and new outbreaks on Guantanamo don't bring them here.. The earth is allllways gonna do a cycle of cleansing, we just along for the ride..this "zero" was sent to the hospital than sent home then more then a week later oooops you do have it..we just needed you to goto some movies, and supermarkets and plane trips before we wanted to tell the rest of America.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
One more threat to the nation this administration at best underestimated- and at the least helped to irresponsibly create

·
Registered
897 Posts
He wasn't contagious until he checked into the hospital? Yeah Right!

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
On the bright side, this development has prompted my wife to green light increased spending on preparatory stores and armaments.

·
I proposed in my NYFirearms.com t-shirt
1,647 Posts
On the bright side, this development has prompted my wife to green light increased spending on preparatory stores and armaments.
I have to work this angle as well!

anyone have any good resources for "ebola pandemic preparedness?" :)

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
I have to work this angle as well!

anyone have any good resources for "ebola pandemic preparedness?" :)
Very likely we will be seeing a lot of those in the coming days and weeks. Any one still think this Ebola scare has been overdone? Not me.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
We have prezident ZERO in charge. Epicenter of the decline of the United States. Progressive liberalism has gone viral.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Very likely we will be seeing a lot of those in the coming days and weeks. Any one still think this Ebola scare has been overdone? Not me.
I firmly believe that it is being under reported, and that on top of the fact that the outbreak is likely worse than "they" even know.

Contrary to all those who think the government wants to declare martial law, mass panic would demolish the economy and lead to a breakdown of control. The ruling class does not want this. The government supresses information like this so as NOT to have to enter into a martial situation that would affect the bottom line of the ruling elite.

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
The director of the CDC said not to worry. He said people flying from west Africa are screened multiple times. How in the F did this guy just happen to get in the country then? The administration is under playing this.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I firmly believe that it is being under reported, and that on top of the fact that the outbreak is likely worse than "they" even know.

Contrary to all those who think the government wants to declare martial law, mass panic would demolish the economy and lead to a breakdown of control. The ruling class does not want this. The government supresses information like this so as NOT to have to enter into a martial situation that would affect the bottom line of the ruling elite.
Not to mention they wouldn't have the resources to do it on that large a scale.. But what's to say it wouldn't result in another Katrina type situation?

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
The director of the CDC said not to worry. He said people flying from west Africa are screened multiple times. How in the F did this guy just happen to get in the country then? The administration is under playing this.
I am sure the administrations first worry when they heard it was here was to thank GOD it didn't just walk across the boarder. Then they might have to pretend to give a s##t about it

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
And I know at least one person who will not be vaccinated against his will...

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
We are now +1 (beyond Patient Zero)

...and they infect two friends

1 - 20 of 118 Posts